An independent animation game publisher, which is part of a multidisciplinary holding, opens the Junior marketing vacancy.
- Forecast sales, maintain proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types.
- Executing advertising and promotional plans* Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice.
- Assisting with various Re-marketinginitiatives.
- Establish sales quotas and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals.
- Train the sales team on sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Train sales team to become subject matter experts on all vehicles and vehicle specifications/features in the inventory.
- General business knowledge to successfully operate online retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.* Strong organizational and analytical skills to track all appropriate operational measures and analyze and forecast operational performance results.
- Strong communication and coaching skills.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels. Ability to manage and motivate staff in a team environment.* Requires problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing programs, events and promotions.
- Must be proficient with various computer applications including social media and mobile applications.
- Experienced with social media marketing