Kyiv International Economic Forum in particular, took place during the threat of missile attacks in a country against which a full-scale war had been launched.
Despite everything, businessmen, investors, representatives of the government, and the public sector, experts in various fields gathered to discuss not only the realities of today but also the future of our country. Ihor Lisky, chairman of the supervisory board of EFI Group, joined the panel on Ukraine’s place in international business.
Moderator – Iryna Papusha, independent member of UCGA Supervisory Board Speakers:
* Sandra Volpe, Senior Vice President, FedEx Ground (online)
* Gregory Lee, Independent Member of the Supervisory Board, Yinson (online)
* Lisa Stoner, Vice President of Product and Services Development, Meta, Member of the Supervisory Board, Uber (online)
* Igor Lisky, chairman of the supervisory board of the group of companies “Effective Investments” (EFI Group)
* Oleksandr Kosovan, founder and CEO of MacPaw
In the near future, the conference organizers will post a video from KIEF 2022 at the next conference