On October 5 and 6, Kyiv will host the Second Architectural and Construction Business Forum. The event will gather more than 8,000 guests and 120 participant stands.
Among the guests are speakers united to find ways to restore Ukraine. Representatives of business, authorities, developers, urban planners, builders and public figures will talk about reconstruction, advanced technologies, challenges in the field of architecture and construction. State and private financing programs for the construction industry will also be analyzed.
On the first day of the BUSINESS FORUM, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of EFI Group Ihor Liski will speak. We invite you to join the discussion of industrialization and attraction of investments in global projects.
The second day of the BUSINESS FORUM will bring together industry leaders in a professional closed discussion of changes and trends in the construction industry of Ukraine and the world.
In particular, the BUSINESS FORUM program includes the following blocks:
October 5, 2023:
1. State policy of reconstruction of Ukraine
2. Modernization of Ukraine according to the principle of “Build back better”
3. Human capital for the future reconstruction of Ukraine
4. Community Restoration Forum
October 6, 2023
• International participation: professional urban planners and socio-cultural designers, experience of a participatory approach in their activities
• Regional participation: regional participation and its effects (Irpin, Mariupol, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv, Chernihiv, Vinnytsia, Lviv)
• Business participation: examples of the use of the participatory approach